Terms & Conditions: jazz-A-nory self-produced shows
1) Confirmation of a successful booking will be received by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we shall endeavour to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
2) Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable unless a performance is officially cancelled.
3) Please collect your tickets in person at the venue's ticket office on the day of the performance.
4) The ticket office shall be open for 30 minutes prior to the performance.
5) In order to pick up your tickets, please bring a form of identification.
6) If the performance is cancelled or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control, we will make every endeavour to notify you using the details you provided at the time of booking and a full refund will be given.
7) Auditorium doors will open 15 minutes before the performance commences.
8) Seating is not numbered or allocated; please do allow enough time to settle your family before the performance begins.
9) Latecomers will be admitted into the auditorium at an appropriate time which causes the least disruption as possible.
10) Out of respect for the musicians and artists, please may we ask that you refrain from using mobile phones or taking unofficial photography during the performance.
11) Please note all children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and groups must have at least one adult for every five children; every member of the audience (including adults) must have a ticket.